Posted on: November 25, 2022
BE THE CHOICE, NOT THE OPTION
Strivector specializes in catering to your specific desired company
culture and purpose-filled job needs.
We help our clients meet their fast-growing business, new and
existing positions with talented individuals like you.
Strivector works alongside Fortune 500, mid-sized and Start-ups for
full-time and contract positions; on our list of companies, we have
Bank of America, Fannie Mae, Philips, Smith & Nephew, Arthrex.
Take your career up a few notches with an American-Irish
multinational power management company
The Controller is a business partner to the Fayetteville Plant
Manager and the Extended Management Team supporting the efficient
and effective execution of the Plant Operations P&L and High 5
metrics. They are directly responsible for managing the financial
operational activities of the Fayetteville Plant and the MCC
Product Line in accordance with prescribed Corporate, Divisional
and Plant policies and procedures. The Controller provides
leadership and direction for all the financial, cost accounting and
general accounting functions of the Plant and Product Line. They
analyze and interpret all matters that have a financial impact on
the Plant and Product Line and advise/guide Management in these
In this function you will:
- Directs all budgeting, planning and forecasting required by the
Corporation, Division, Plant and Product Line. Oversees the
adherence to Corporate, Divisional and Plant policies, procedures,
and controls; in accordance with generally accepted accounting
- Business scope and size dictates that this role will interface
and support, from time to time, interaction with External Auditors
as well as Eaton SOX and Internal Auditors.
- Develops, trains and staffs the Finance Department to provide
an efficient and knowledgeable staff to support the Operations.
Motivates, coaches and councils employees to assist in the
development of their potential for job knowledge, work skills and
career growth with the company. Develop accounting team to be ready
for next roles.
- Implements and maintains systems and procedures on an ad hoc
basis and as required to more efficiently manage the P&L and
Balance Sheet performance.
- A leader and driver of the cost reduction program in the plant
including development of actions from the accounting team.
- Oversees the accuracy, integrity, and performance (DOH, DSO,
DPO) of the Ledger Balance Sheet assuring Sarbanes-Oxley
compliance, in addition to ensuring the security of assets within
- Utilizes and develops process and procedures to analyze
variances in the P&L and Balance Sheet performance as compared
to Forecast, Profit Plan and Prior year to ensure the accuracy and
performance of our financial reporting and advises or initiates
corrective action as required.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting the integrity,
performance, and capitalization timing of annual Capital Spend, in
accordance with Corporate and Divisional accounting policy.
Develops and monitors capital in process metrics.
- Assists the Plant Manager and Product Line Manager with
financial reporting and special projects as required including
preparation for Profit Plant, Forecast calls, SIOP,
linearity/variance, mid-month updates, and High 5 calls.
- Support the plant s CIF Deployment strategy by attending daily
Tier III meetings and owning the productivity metric, participate
in weekly Gemba walks and process checks.
- Development and implementation of product line statements for
the plant to support the Product Line Manager.
- Leads the development and the presentation of profit
- Co-participates (with SCM) in Physical Inventory with area sign
off and oversight of the counting and counting auditing
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in accounting, finance or business from an
accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of finance/accounting experience with at
least 2 years in a manufacturing industry
- Prior management of people experience is required.
- Authorized to work in the US without Company Sponsorship now or
in the future
- Master s Degree in accounting or finance from an accredited
- Some plant operations or cost accounting experience.
- Experience with Eaton business systems (Encore, Oracle, Vista,
- Two (2) years experience in a Manager Role.
Compensation: Based on Experience. One of the best in the
Minimum Education: Bachelor s degree in accounting, finance or
Minimum Experience: Minimum of 5 years of finance/accounting
Type of position: Full time Permanent Position with benefits
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Relocation accepted: Yes
Keywords: Strivector, Fayetteville , Plant Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!