Front Desk Receptionist
Company: David's Bridal
Posted on: November 22, 2021
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
What if you discovered a company that dominates the products in
their category - 1 out of 3 being sold by them? Is the undisputed
market leader in their industry, by a wide margin, organically
capturing 90% of their customers, and taking care of them with one
of the highest customer service scores in retail? AND what if they
are operating in a formidable stable industry that is never, ever
going away? At David's Bridal, we empower our customers and our
employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether
that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style-or the
career that's a perfect fit.
Our most successful CSR's are self-motivated individuals with
upbeat, outgoing personalities, and excellent communications
skills. They enjoy fast-paced environments, are incredible at
multi-tasking, and offer friendly and encouraging service to all
that enter our stores.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team, start her journey
when she enters the store, and earn a competitive income - we would
love to discuss your future at David's Bridal. Join to earn
additional income, to benefit from a great discount, or to be part
of something unique and special!
Now Accepting Applications for Customer Service Representatives
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for
interacting with all customers, maintaining a friendly, positive,
authentic, empathetic and professional approach, to deliver a
consistent Five-Star Customer Service experience. The CSR reports
to the Store Manager, in partnership with the Operations
Supervisor/Manager. The CSR supports the welcome desk, cash wrap,
systems/processes, inventory management, and daily routines to
ensure the store is foundationally excellent and that the customer
has an exceptional shopping experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Welcome all customers with genuine, and friendly enthusiasm
over the phone, virtual chats and in person, communicate clearly
and concisely by adapting your style to suit the customers by
problem solving, excellent phone skills and resolving
- Use all systems to manage the customer flow to deliver
Five-Star Customer Service experience.
- Maintain all service vows which include: Being Prepared,
Welcoming, ability to Meet the Needs & Be There for all customers,
including all operational checklist task and meeting customers
emotional and practical needs.
- Responsible for providing an exceptional service experience to
multiple customers at one time and contribute to the store
achievement of Five-Star Customer Service.
- Proactively address customer concerns with confidence. Know
when to escalate and partner with leadership team.
- Communicate how alterations can play an important role in
perfecting the dress for her event in partnership with
- Promote all alteration services and personalization
- Maintain store-standards to support a flawless shopping
- Maintain a high standard of dress to meet the Dress Code
- Respond promptly to all customer questions providing product
and service information.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships to meet and exceed
customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Engage in the inventory management procedures by processing
orders, receiving, and ensuring first quality standards for all
- Support all cash wrap behaviors and processes transactions with
accuracy to make every customer feels celebrated.
- Assist with all sales promotions and visual updates.
- Other duties as assigned.Physical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit for extended periods
of time; reach for tools and objects with hands and arms; climb
stairs; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk to and hear
customers . The employee must occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
The employee must be able to see up close and at a distance, as
well as use peripheral vision and depth perception, and be able to
look at, read, and use a computer, electronic devices and phones
for long periods of time.Education & Credentials:
- High school diploma or an equivalent degree or 1 -2 years prior
retail experience in an apparel, service or specialty store
- Prior experience with computerized POS system.Now that we've
popped the question, please say "I do".
Part Time Benefits Include
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period
- Vision Care
- Supplemental Insurances - Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity
and Accidental Injury
- 401K Program
- Pet Insurance
- Discounts for Identity Theft Protection
- Discounts Home and Auto Insurance
- Discounts Mobile
- Legal Benefits (MetLife Hyatt Legal Plans)Hourly +
Love wins when love is for Everyone!
Our mission at David's Bridal is to embrace the ideas of Diversity,
Equity, and Inclusion. It is our goal to build a workforce that is
representative as the customers we serve. We vow to create a
culture where all forms of diversity are celebrated and seen as
he preceding job description has been designed to highlight the
general nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Actual
duties and responsibilities will vary.
Keywords: David's Bridal, Fayetteville , Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Florence, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!