DATABASE ADMIN III
Posted on: January 9, 2019
Volt is seeking a Database Administrator for our client at Fort Bragg, NC.This position requires candidate to have an ACTIVE US Government Security ClearancePOSITION REQUIREMENT/SUMMARY:
- Senior Database Administrator to support the U.S. Army Reserve custom and SharePoint applications.
- Experience with SQL Business Intelligence utilizing SQL Server Analysis Services and SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 R2 / 2016 programming.
- Security+ Certified.
- Clustering environment.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Database Administrator will work to analyze, design, and develop custom solutions supporting applications, based on customer mission and business requirements.
- Analyze, design, and develop custom Business Intelligence solutions utilizing SQL Server Analysis and Reporting Services, integrated with SharePoint
- Evaluate business workflow and content requirements for customer SharePoint solutions to ensure compliance with technical, professional, security, and organizational standards and requirements.
- Implement and maintain security measures based on Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG).
- Develop architectural designs, test plans and SOP documents to ensure compliance with specifications or standards.Volt is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Keywords: Volt, Fayetteville , DATABASE ADMIN III, Administration, Clerical , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!