Automation Controls Engineer
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Position: Automation Controls EngineerControls Engineer
- Support new Automation Installations
- Support electrical maintenance troubleshooting using PLC and
robot programming skills and a thorough understanding of the
machines sequence of operations.
- Support the new equipment design reviews when required to
review the status of the machine design and provide input in
reference to the plant's specifications and good design
- Manage the required electrical spare parts in the tool crib to
ensure we can support any potential equipment failures on controls
- Complete the capital equipment list for secondary equipment
required for the program detailing the cycle time
- Write detailed engineering specifications for all the tooling
and equipment required to purchase, include all relevant
legislative requirements.Controls Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical
Engineering or Computer.
- Minimum of five years as a Controls Engineer at a System
Integrator (preferred) or manufacturing facility.
- Proficiency in programming and troubleshooting ABB (preferred)
and/or Yaskawa (Motoman) robots.
- Proficiency in programming with Allen-Bradley Studio 5000
Designer (RSLogix 5000), RSLogix 500 PLC software.
- Proficiency in developing applications in Studio 5000 View and
FactoryTalk View HMI development software.
Keywords: TriMech, Fayetteville , Automation Controls Engineer, Engineering , Florence, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!