T Case Assembly Production Technician II (2nd shift)
Company: Meritor Inc
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The basic function of the production technician is to utilize
manufacturing work instructions to assemble purchased parts into
finished Commercial Vehicle System products.
* High school diploma or GED is preferred but not required.
* Must have two (2) years of experience in mechanical assembly,
fabrication, or electrical/electronic field.
* Must understand and be able to use basic math, fractions, basic
algebra, decimals, and metrics.
* Must be able to read and understand work instructions.
* Must be flexible and be able to work in a team environment.
* Must be able to use precision measuring instruments such as
Meritor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Meritor Inc, Fayetteville , T Case Assembly Production Technician II (2nd shift), Engineering , Maxton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!