Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Posted on: January 9, 2019
- Responsible for supporting the tire manufacturing process by trouble shooting, preventative maintenance, and repair of all rubber manufacturing, processing machinery and equipment.
- Promotes safety and housekeeping throughout the facility. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Basic knowledge and understanding of machine technology, construction and operation of heavy industrial machinery, power and control devices.
- Responsible for technical support including, but not limited to: troubleshooting, calibrating, changing, installing, identifying, testing, programming, repairing and preventative maintenance.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of equipment, machinery, physical facilities and the utilities/controls
- Knowledgeable of steam, water, air, vacuum, condensate, and other systems and equipment with department operations.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic failures and take the appropriate corrective action.
- Capable of measuring and making sketches of parts, fitting keys, laying out center lines, welding, cutting, fitting bearings, drilling, tapping and aligning holes.
- Use precision measuring instruments and working to specified, close tolerances while maintaining and repairing industrial equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Capable of reading blueprints, sketches, maintenance manuals and manufacturing specifications.
- Maintains daily timecard and log, or uses computerized work order system for repair and maintenance activities performed on a daily basis.
Keywords: Goodyear, Fayetteville , Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, Engineering , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!