Director of Communications & Member Relations
Company: SOUTHERN SUSTAINABLE
Posted on: May 9, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Develop, implement, and evaluate the annual communications plan
across the organization's network in collaboration with the
Executive Team, staff and membership.
- Lead the generation of online content that engages the
membership, partners and supporters and leads to measurable action.
Decide who, where, and when to disseminate.
- Put communications vehicles in place to create momentum and
awareness as well as to test the effectiveness of communications
- Manage and/or coordinate webpage maintenance-ensure that new
and consistent information (article links, stories, and events) is
- Track and measure the level of engagement within the membership
and network over time
- Manage the development, distribution, and maintenance of all
print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to,
newsletters, brochures, annual reports, e-newsletters and the
- Play a lead role in coordinating and organizing annual meetings
that engage the membership, staff, partners, supporters and the
- Manage all media contacts.
- Develop and manage membership contacts, baseline information
and a platform to constantly engage them (the membership).
- Lead and/or support development efforts and donor relations,
including proposal writing.
- Highly collaborative style; experience developing and
implementing communications strategies
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
- A strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing
a variety of key initiatives concurrently
- Relationship builder with the flexibility and finesse to
"manage by influence"
- High energy, maturity, and leadership with the ability to serve
as a unifying force and to position communications discussions at
both the strategic and tactical levels
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent
groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, program
participants, and other supporters
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial;
enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
Keywords: SOUTHERN SUSTAINABLE, Fayetteville , Director of Communications & Member Relations, Executive , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!