Contractor Quality Control Systems Manager
Company: Johnson Service Group, Inc.
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Johnson Service Group is recruiting for an experienced,
Contractor Quality Control Systems Manager, for a direct hire
position near Fayetteville, NC. This role will be responsible for
the organization of quality control requirements for onsite work
and overall management of the construction quality control (CQC)
program with the authority to act in all CQC matters. The CQM will
also assist the project team providing quality control with all
trades required by the project scope. Functionally, this position
reports to the ESH&Q Director. This position is specifically
being posted to meet the requirements of USACE specifications for
CQC (specification: .), which are reflected below.
- Ensure implementation and maintenance of the site-specific
Quality Control Plan.
- Be physically present at the construction site during all work
activities to ensure compliance with the contract, subcontract,
specifications, and drawings related to the work.
- Provide compliance to applicable regulations, specifications,
and site-specific quality control plans. This responsibility also
applies to all subcontractors, off-site laboratories, and
- Develop and maintain the approved Submittal Register for the
duration of the project.
- Implement and utilize the three phases for Quality Control to
include development and hosting Preparatory Meetings, Initial
Inspections, and sufficient daily follow-ups, to ensure that all
work activities are in conformance with the specifications and
Statement of Work (SOW).
- Oversee testing per applicable regulations, specifications, and
site-specific quality control plan in accordance with the Three
Phase Quality Control.
- Notify client CQC organization of completion of definable
features of work and coordinate inspections when required by
contract or specifications.
- Perform receipt inspections to ensure all materials received at
the project site meet the requirements specified in the approved
submittals, purchase order, contract, subcontract, drawing or
specification as appropriate.
- Be present at all client audits, inspections, and internal
- Maintain and update all site-specific project files as required
per audit guidelines.
- Review test results to ensure performance within the acceptable
- Coordinate required technical reviews and perform quality
reviews of all project submittals and Requests for Information
(RFIs) for accuracy and compliance prior to submission.
- Review and sign all daily progress and quality control reports
prior to being submitted to the client. All control phases and
tests shall be recorded daily on the Quality Control Report and
submitted to the client in accordance with the Statement of Work
- Submit contract deliverables and submittals through
client-required systems (e.g., USACE Resident Management System,
- Identify and escalate high risk issues to senior site and
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, standards, and
methodologies as the relate to construction and remediation quality
control. Education / Experience:-- Bachelor's degree in
Engineering, Architecture, or Construction Management required
- 5+ years' experience performing Quality Assurance in a
- USACE certification Construction Quality Management for
Contractors (CQM) preferred
- Experienced in managing inspections, audits, and
- Detail oriented with high work accuracy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Drive to meet objectives efficiently and on time in a fast pace
- Proven people management skills, developing and motivating
Keywords: Johnson Service Group, Inc., Fayetteville , Contractor Quality Control Systems Manager, Executive , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!