Medical Director for its location in Fayetteville, North Carolina
Company: Better Living Solutions
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Medical Director opening in Fayetteville, North Carolina. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Medical
Director for its location in Fayetteville, North CarolinaShifts:
Full Time; Days, M-F; No weekends; No call Medical Director for its
location in Fayetteville, North Carolina. The position will be full
time Monday - Friday, day shift.
Facility is interested in perm only, no locums. The Program of
All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) model is centered on the
belief that it is better for the well-being of seniors with chronic
care needs and their families to be served in the community
whenever possible. Under the supervision of the Executive Director,
the Medical Director provides general medical direction and
supervision of the medical aspects of participant care. The Medical
Director is responsible for the delivery of participant care,
clinical outcomes, and oversight of the Quality Assurance
Performance Improvement (QAPI) program. They are responsible for
the development and maintenance of medical policies and
procedures/standards and protocols. They provides direction and
supervision to related Primary Care Providers (PCPs) and Advanced
Practice Providers (APPs).Candidates will have:
- Current and active plenary physician license to practice in the
state of North Carolina required.
- Board Certification Internal Medicine or Family Practice
required. Board Certification in Geriatrics preferred.
- Experience or added qualifications in geriatrics
- CDS Certification and DEA Registration required.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of documented experience working with a
frail or elderly population.
- Effective skills in physical assessment and chronic disease
management for frail older adults.
- Desire to work in a creative alternate health care
- Able to manage changing priorities according to participant
needs. REQUIREMENTS Active North Carolina license - Required
BC in IM or FM - Required
CDS/DEA - Required
Minimum 1 year working with frail or elderly population -
Previous supervisory experience – RequiredBC in Geriatrics –
PreferredExperience or added qualifications in geriatrics -
- Board Certified
- Controlled Substance (CSR/CDS)
- DEA Keyphrases: health administration jobs, medical director
jobs, hospital administration jobs, hospital administrative jobs,
healthcare administration jobs, administration jobs, healthcare
administrator jobs, medical administration jobs, chief medical
officer jobs, medical director position jobs, associate medical
director jobs, medical ceo jobs, healthcare ceo jobs, medical
administrative jobs, executive director jobs
Keywords: Better Living Solutions, Fayetteville , Medical Director for its location in Fayetteville, North Carolina, Executive , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!