Director of Ticket Sales
Company: TeamWork Online
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Welcome to the all-new TheSPHL.com - Official Website of the
Southern Professional Hockey League Director of Ticket Sales -
Fayetteville Marksmen Hockey Team (Fayetteville -- NC) The
Fayetteville Marksmen professional hockey team, proud members of
the Southern Professional Hockey League, are seeking a passionate
and qualified candidate for the position of Director of Ticket
Sales. The Director of Ticket Sales role is responsible for selling
and servicing of Marksmen Ticket Inventory including Season, Group,
and Corporate Ticket Packages, as well as handling various efforts
pertaining to back-end operations, box office, and more.
Qualifications and responsibilities include, but are not limited
to, as candidates will be expected to fulfill several roles:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in processing, prospecting, and
selling in sports required
- Assisting with ticket operations, processing ticket orders,
selling group tickets, selling and renewing season tickets, and
crafting creative strategies to find new ticket buyers.
- Maintain and be able to produce on a regular basis accurate
reports regarding sales, appointments, and account
- Prior experience in hockey is a plus
- Experience as a motivated self-starter, with creative ideas,
and the ability to lead by example.
- Aspirations to ultimately lead and grow a ticket department for
a professional sports team.
- A hard work ethic and mental attitude of success.
- While college education not required, formal training and
education in selling preferred.
- Those with a competitive drive and a hunger to be the best will
gain favorable consideration.--
- A strong communicator with a passion for customer service and
helping those in need
- Ability to reach AND exceed manageable goals
- Ability to build relationships through strong outbound call
prospecting on a daily basis is required.
- Willing to accept the challenge and dedication required to grow
an organization and a loyal fan base.
- Will be required to work nights, weekends, and holidays.--
- Attendance Required during Fayetteville Marksmen home games and
other required organization or community events, activities or
functions as required.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned by Executive Vice
President If you have an enviable passion and work ethic for sports
and growing an organization as well as yourself as a person, the
Fayetteville Marksmen invite you to submit your application with
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age,
disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any
other protected class. Job Questions: What is your desired
compensation? Are you willing to re-locate to Fayetteville,
Keywords: TeamWork Online, Fayetteville , Director of Ticket Sales, Executive , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!