Veterans Preferred - Branch Manager- Building Materials
Company: Associated Materials
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. Company Description
Alside, a division of Associated Materials, is a federally
designated essential business and recognized leader in the home
improvement industry. Founded in 1947, Alside is a manufacturer and
distributor of vinyl siding and accessories, vinyl windows and
patio doors, and fencing and railing products for the residential
and commercial remodeling and new construction markets. Alside
products are distributed to licensed professional remodeling
contractors and home builders through our network of over 100
Supply Centers and also through select independent distributors
across the U.S. and Canada.
The Branch Manager reports directly to the Regional Operations Vice
President. This Supply Center role is responsible for managing the
operations of the facility, providing leadership, ensuring customer
service standards and supporting sales and operations.
- Labor and Operating Expense
- Accounts Receivables and Inventory Process Management:
- Productivity/Efficiency People Management
- Hiring/Onboarding/Development of Customer Care and
Driver/Warehouse staff Safety Management
- OSHA/DOT/Regulatory Compliance
- Facility, Fleet, and Job Hazard Awareness
- Product focus: Familiar with all AMI products (particularly
windows and siding)
- Customer focus: All accounts remodeling or new construction.
Buyers to focus on are buyers that call into the supply center or
order at the counter.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of Management experience
- 1+ years of building materials experience preferred
- College degree desirable
- Results driven, Self-directed, organized, and detail
- Ability to make sound business decisions in a fast paced
environment, composed under pressure
Keywords: Associated Materials, Fayetteville , Veterans Preferred - Branch Manager- Building Materials, Executive , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!