Manufacturing Area Manager
Posted on: January 15, 2022
What you will do:Under management direction, is responsible for
organization and implementation of plans, procedures and policies
necessary to maximize utilization of resources in line with area
and plant goals. Incorporate core values of safety, quality and
employee relations. Manages all or a substantial portion of the
daily production function within a plant. Incorporates
best-in-class practices to increase productivity and improve
efficiencies. Focuses on development and management of production
personnel, particularly next generation leadershipHow you will do
- Supervises Manufacturing Supervisors with respect to
production, distribution, volume, cost, quality and achievement of
- Assures, through Manufacturing Supervisors, good employee
relations. May conduct employee meetings, approves requisitions,
promotions, merit increases, transfers and discipline.
- Stimulates maximum efficiency and productivity of both
Manufacturing Supervisors and production employees. Assures
efficient utilization of equipment and facilities.
- In conjunction with Manufacturing Supervisors, establishes
goals and objectives for assigned departments for review by Plant
Manager. Administers the goal setting/performance appraisal program
for the area.
- Responsible for selection, hiring and development of
Manufacturing Supervisors. Recommends merit increases, promotions
- Coordinates activities within his area with those of other
production areas, plant staff managers and division. In conjunction
with Production Control may develop weekly schedules to meet
- Assures compliance with Company and Plant policies, health and
safety standards, environmental regulations, hazardous waste, and
good housekeeping practices.
- Participates in base plan presentation. Continuously reviews
ongoing performance within area of responsibility and takes action
to assure achievement of goals.
- Recommends improvements in equipment and processes.
Coordinates, manages and evaluates the installation of new
equipment or processes in area of responsibility.
- Assures proper maintenance of machines and equipment in area of
responsibility. Coordinates longer term planning for major
- Assures compliance with quality and process
- Maintains the security of products and assets in area of
- Overtime is required to meet internal and external customer
requirements.What we look forRequired Qualifications - Education,
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 6+ years' experience in manufacturing environment
- Minimum 3+ year managing employees in manufacturing setting
- Previous Lead Acid battery experience is helpful but not
required.Who we areClarios is a world leader in advanced energy
storage solutions. We partner with our customers to meet increasing
market demand for smarter applications, on a global scale. Our
16,000 employees develop, manufacture and distribute a portfolio of
evolving battery technologies for virtually every type of vehicle.
Technologies that deliver uniquely sustainable, next-generation
performance, and bring reliability, safety and comfort to everyday
lives. We add value at every link in the supply chain, contributing
to the progress of the communities we serve and the planet we all
share. Learn more about Clarios at www.clarios.com.To all
recruitment agencies: Clarios does not accept unsolicited agency
resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email
addresses, Clarios employees or any other company location. Clarios
is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
resumes/CVs.Clarios, LLC is an equal employment opportunity and
affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status,
status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other
characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view
EEO is the Law, EEO is the Law (supplement), and Pay Transparency
Non-discrimination. If you are an individual with a disability and
you require an accommodation during the application process, please
Keywords: Clarios, Fayetteville , Manufacturing Area Manager, Executive , Florence, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!