Company: Fayetteville Carolina Ale House
Posted on: January 16, 2022
LM Restaurants is a family owned and operated hospitality
management company with over 40 years of service to our guests and
the communities in which they live.--Our brand portfolio includes
award-winning concepts at all levels of casual dining that follow
our company-wide commitment to fresh, house-made food and
progressive beverage programs. Carolina Ale House was established
in 1999 and is our largest concept with locations throughout the
Who We Seek
We seek leader-coaches who have fun, work hard, and share our
philosophy of inspiring happiness through memorable experiences. We
have high expectations of our managers, as we are relentless about
fulfilling the high expectations our guests have for us.
How you-'ll lead:
- Own your area of responsibility and its impact on the guest
experience. Lead the selection, coaching, and recognition of a
highly effective team. Develop team members for future
- Ensure team is thoroughly trained, understands expectations,
and demonstrates Carolina Hospitality. Provide ongoing feedback,
manage performance, and drive accountability. Adhere to legal and
- As an ambassador of our brand, create and nurture relationships
within the community.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with staff, guests, and
other members of management.
- While you may have a primary area of responsibility, knowledge
and management of whole-house operations is required. We are one
- Oversee inventory and ordering for your primary department. Be
a good steward; act with ownership mentality.
- Create fair, timely schedules for your department, ensuring
appropriate staffing for expected volume. Prepare administrative
reports as needed.
- Ensure the safety of employees and guests at all times
How you-'ll work:
- Variable shifts of at least ten hours, holidays and weekends.
Typical work week is 50-55 hours.
How you-'re qualified:
- You are coachable, just as you are expected to coach
- Passionate about hospitality and driven by team-based
- Focused on service for internal guests (team members) and
external guests (customers).
- Knowledgeable of technology systems. Proficient in restaurant
cleanliness and safety, food service, personnel management, and
financial and administrative management. Current state and local
food and alcohol certification or ability to obtain them.
What We Offer:
Our management benefits include:
-- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonus program
-- Comprehensive insurance and 401(k) with company match up to
-- Paid time off, dining discounts, and tuition reimbursement
-- Career advancement opportunities at all levels
We know we are only as good as our team, and that means YOU. Each
team member helps set the pulse of the restaurant.--Our goal is to
bring Carolina Hospitality to our guests while creating a fun and
chill atmosphere. Join our team and lets all succeed
Apply today and let us be your first step into hospitality, a place
to advance, or your final stop in a lifelong career!
Keywords: Fayetteville Carolina Ale House, Fayetteville , MANAGER, Executive , Linden, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!