SecurCare Self Storage Area Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are currently looking for an Area Manager to
oversee several locations in the Fayetteville and Aberdeen area.Are
you searching for CULTURE and COMMUNITY on your career path? Want
to be part of a TEAM and make a real DIFFERENCE? Embrace our core
values INTEGRITY, COMPASSION, HUMILITY and ACCOUNTABILITY on your
way to a new career at National Storage Affiliates. We are
searching for energetic, friendly, highly motivated people who want
a true team experience while successfully working independently.
Experience in self storage is not required. All you need is a
positive attitude and the desire to succeed. Job Overview:As the
Area Manager your responsibilities may include, but are not limited
to the following:
- Overseeing the overall management of multiple self-storage
facilities. This includes supervising several team members.
- Guaranteeing our customers receive the best customer service in
- Ensuring that your staff completes their new hire training and
ensures that your staff is compliant in completing on-going
- Ensuring all facilities and employees adhere to company
standards and procedures and that all properties are meeting their
- Auditing stores to ensure all bank records are accurate and
company policies are being followed.
- Conducting quarterly auctions and ensuring compliance with
current state lien laws.
- Reviewing and monitoring of maintenance at facilities.
- Recruiting for open positions.
- Coaching, developing, and mentoring staff when needed.Position
- Management experience of a staff of employees
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Multi-unit property management experience preferred
- Sales and marketing experience
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Accurate filing and record keeping
- Cash handling experience
- Mid-level math skills for auditing purposes
- Must have reliable vehicle, valid driver's license and
insurance. Please note that travel is up to 75% of this position's
- Some light physical activity is required; must be able to lift
up to 50 pounds
- May be required to be outside for extended periods of time
during inclement weather
- Work Monday-Friday from 9am to 6pm and may be on call on
Saturday and Sunday
- Must live in the geographical area for this specific job
posting or be open to relocating to the geographical area for this
specific job posting. Benefits
- Health benefit options
- Dental, vision, and other supplemental benefit options
- 401k with great company match!
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Storage Unit DiscountsWE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
EMPLOYER!!Powered by JazzHRFoA3ixOBZ8
Keywords: NSABrands, Fayetteville , SecurCare Self Storage Area Manager, Executive , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!