Second Processing Manager - (Poultry Plant)
Company: Mountaire Farms
Location: Lumber Bridge
Posted on: June 23, 2022
*MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO LUMBER BRIDGE, NC OR SURROUNDING
AREA* Manages area managers, superintendents, supervisor's
day-to-day activities and schedules of the plant personnel in
Second Processing.Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring all milestones, financial targets and success metrics
- Developing, managing, and maintaining ongoing work plan and
coordinating schedules and activities.
- Evaluating staffing levels to ensure proper utilization of
available labor and optimizing mix to meet customer needs.
- Developing and maintaining project plans, including scope,
costs, resources, and timing.
- Promote and enforce a culture of safety.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred; Master's Degree desirable (Ag,
Operations Management, Business).
- 5-7 years' demonstrated supervisory/management.
- Experience will be considered in lieu of degree, previous
poultry experience preferred.
- Previous manufacturing management experience required if no
- Demonstrated experience with Financial analysis in an
operations setting (Agristats).
- In-depth knowledge and experience with HACCP (Hazard Analysis
and Critical Control Points).
- Expertise on USDA regulations on sanitation and pre-operations
- ABOUT USAre you looking for more than just a job? The culture
at Mountaire is one of our greatest strengths and most valued
assets. We maintain the same core values and family-focused work
environment that we've operated with since day one. You will find
that your peers, supervisor and team members are genuinely
committed to, not only your success, but also working together to
provide high-quality products to our customers. We are a service to
one another and to our customers, demonstrating operational
excellence and outstanding performance.ABOUT THE TEAM Mountaire
OverviewMountaire Corporation and its two operating affiliates,
Mountaire Farms Inc. and Mountaire Farms of Delaware, Inc.
(collectively, "Mountaire Farms" or "Mountaire"), are agricultural
food production and processing companies providing competitive jobs
to almost 10,000 dedicated employees at facilities in Arkansas,
Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina. Now the fourth
largest chicken company in the United States, we are still family
owned and fully committed to giving back to the communities where
we do business. At Mountaire Farms, our culture is what defines us.
It sets us apart from our competition and reinforces what we stand
for. Supporting each other, uplifting each other, and helping each
other succeed -- that's the Mountaire way! Our vision is to provide
growth, stability, and opportunities for our people, our customers,
and our communities by profitably delivering wholesome quality
chicken.Total CompensationMountaire also offers an amazing total
compensation package! A few examples of our benefits that may be
offered to you are: eight paid holidays, Medical Plans with free
onsite Health and Wellness Centers, Dental and Vision Programs,
Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, Retirement
Planning with 401(k), Profit Sharing, Employee Discounted Chicken
Sales, Employee Discounts with partners (Car Purchase, Phone Plans,
& Shopping), Tuition Reimbursement at up to $6,000 annually, and
many exciting career development programs!
Keywords: Mountaire Farms, Fayetteville , Second Processing Manager - (Poultry Plant), Executive , Lumber Bridge, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!