Assistant Bakery Manager FT
Company: Lowes Foods
Location: Southern Pines
Posted on: August 6, 2022
To gain the skills, knowledge, and expertise to be considered a
successful Bakery Department Manager. To supervise and ensure that
Lowes Foods guest service, merchandising programs and departmental
operation are maintained in the bakery department. Assume the
duties of the Department Manager in their absence.
1. Ensure guests receive polite, friendly service from bakery
2. Achieve budgeted sales, shrink and profits for the bakery
3. Maintain desired level of inventory and supplies.
4. Operate the department according to merchandising and
operational guidelines and programs.
5. Ensure the quality of product for sale meets Lowes Foods
6. Maintain sanitation and safety throughout the department
according to Lowes Foods standards.
7. Provide guidance, orientation, training and feedback to ensure
bakery department hosts achieve satisfactory performance
8. Perform product preparation, receiving, ordering, stocking and
guest service as necessary to achieve standards.
9. Maintain department's labor budget and scheduling standards.
10. Perform PA announcements.
11. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and 50 lbs.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Knowledge of bakery operations.
6. Ability to supervise people including training and
7. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and
technical requirements of the job.
8. Effective communication, guest service and selling skills.
9. Must be at least 18 years old.
10. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for extended periods of
11. Ability to effectively communicate with the Store Manager and
12. Ability to work well with computers.
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Fayetteville , Assistant Bakery Manager FT, Executive , Southern Pines, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!