Store Manager - Dillon, SC
Company: Lowes Foods
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Ensures customer satisfaction and employee development, while
operating an efficient and profitable business within established
guidelines and policies.
1. Implements and maintains an in-store sales-building culture that
ensures growth through: execution of company merchandising programs
and weekly sales plans in each department, planning and executing
weekly sales themes, ensuring in-stock conditions throughout the
store and conducting weekly sales meetings.
2. Provides for desired levels of customer satisfaction, courtesy
and service throughout the store, with special emphasis on our
front-end fast service commitment.
3. Accountable for achieving budgeted financial results.
4. Protects company assets: merchandise, cash, facilities and
equipment. Conducts weekly manager audits on front-end, DSD
receiving and pricing. Personally responsible for follow through on
all required shrink management programs.
5. Effectively controls store variable expenses, including
achieving budgeted wage percent.
6. Personally responsible for the staffing of the store, including
forecasting of needs, recruitment and training. Additionally,
builds a talent planning bench for store, including developing and
executing development plans for all hi-potential and promotable
7. Ensures direct reports understand expectations for performance,
holds them accountable to achieve budgeted results and meets with
them to review performance and provide feedback (ongoing and annual
8. Constant awareness and reaction to store conditions through
frequent and detailed store walks.
9. Effectively trains and develops store management team,
especially co-managers, to ensure Floco Foods has the necessary
bench for our sustained growth. Acts as a resource for these
leaders in their roles.
10. Ensures sanitation and food safety standards are maintained
throughout the store (as measured through internal and external
11. Creates an atmosphere that ensures positive store morale
through effective supervisory treatment and recognition. The
workforce should be enthusiastic, customer focused and embedded in
a selling culture.
12. Provides and facilitates effective communications to District
Manager, Support Staff and store employees.
13. Ensures stores are run in compliance with company standards (as
measured by ALI audits).
14. Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local statutes,
regulations and company policies.
15. Maintains a safe facility for customers and employees.
The incumbent should possess the skills and knowledge generally
associated with a bachelor's degree and 3 - 4 years progressive
supermarket management experience.
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Fayetteville , Store Manager - Dillon, SC, Executive , Dillon, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!