Restaurant General Manager - Immediate Opening
Posted on: September 24, 2022
$53k Annually PLUS Bonus Potential!
As the team at Zaxby's expands, we're saving a seat for you!
To our guests, Zaxby's is more than just a place to eat - it's a
place to have fun, spend time with friends, and enjoy great
To our team members, Zaxby's is a family!
General Managers are responsible for providing guidance and
leadership to their team to create a positive culture, maintain
high team morale, and encourage all team members to strive for
excellence. You will execute and assist in the development of
action plans according to company goals and objectives. You will
manage and oversee the daily operations of the restaurant focusing
on staffing, team member development, sales growth, cost
management, and ensuring operational standards are consistently
Why work at Zax?
- QUARTERLY BONUS POTENTIAL!!
- FREE Meals
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Training
- Opportunities to Advance
- Recognition Program
- Referral Program
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) With Employer Match (age 21 & older, after 1 year of
- Employee Assistance Program
- Must possess leadership qualities, organizational skills, and
ability to interact cooperatively with others
- Previous management experience required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver's license, vehicle insurance, and
- Ability to work a minimum of 5 days and 48 hours per week
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights,
weekends, and holidays
- Successful completion of background check Associated topics:
assistant general manager, assistant restaurant manager, deli
manager, frontend, general operations manager, gerente de cocina,
grocery store manager, kitchen manager, restaurant manager, service
Keywords: Zaxby's, Fayetteville , Restaurant General Manager - Immediate Opening, Executive , Dillon, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!