Business Development Director
Company: ENCOMPASS HEALTH
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Business Development Director is responsible for hospital
inpatient and outpatient census through the design and
implementation of referral programs and customer service
strategies. Oversees inpatient admission process. Manages, trains
and develops hospital-wide Business Development Team. Serves in a
Senior Leadership role.
The Business Development Director is responsible to help create an
environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its
mission by meeting or exceeding its goals, conveying the hospital
mission to all staff, holding staff accountable for performance,
motivating staff to improve performance and being responsible for
the operation of the department, measurement, assessment and
continuous improvement of the department's performance.
This position will support cultural diversity by ensuring that the
delivery of quality, equitable and culturally competent
patient-centered care is provided; promoting and maintaining an
inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and
accepting of diversity; and ensuring that cultural diversity and
sensitivity training is part of new employee orientation on an
on-going basis to meet the needs of the patient population served
in the hospital.
Job Code: 100146
License or Certification:
- Drivers license and acceptable driving record according to
Total Education, Vocational Training and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a marketing representative, or
nurse liaison in a healthcare environment.
- Bachelor's degree in related area preferred.
- Successful track record in leading, managing or direct sales and
marketing, preferably in Healthcare environment
- Physician relations, Case manager, Managed care, Knowledge of
local healthcare market preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax
machine, calculator, computer.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift and push/pull a minimum of 40 pounds. Reasonable
assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling
are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Adheres to the company's Standards of Business Conduct.
- Maintains current licensure and/or certifications, if
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet
deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
Occasional outdoor exposure.
- Exposure or potential exposure to blood and body fluids may be
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Meets established attendance standards.
- Adheres to hospital/department dress code including wearing ID
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings and or
night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- Will be required to work as necessary during disaster situations,
i.e., before, during or after a disaster.
- May be required to stay after workday to assist after a disaster
situation until relief arrives.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
- Must be able to travel overnight to fulfill essential training
requirements. Travel is infrequent, but necessary for training
purposes. Minimum required travel includes training at the Home
Office in Birmingham, AL.
Address: 900 East Cheves Street, Florence 29506
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2234153
Keywords: ENCOMPASS HEALTH, Fayetteville , Business Development Director, Executive , Florence, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!