Business Office Manager-Home Health-Florence
Company: PruittHealth Home Health
Posted on: January 24, 2023
DescriptionPruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer.
At PruittHealth Home Health, we're committed to a lot of things.
But we're especially committed to caring for our patients and
residents, as well as providing our employees with a rewarding
career as a member of our PruittHealth family. That's why we
attract employees who are passionate about providing the highest
quality level of care possible for our patients. We also attract
people who are looking for a home, rather than just a job - where
being part of a family at work is as important as the type of work
they are doing. As a member of our team, you will also have access
a progressive benefits program that reflects our commitment to
caring for our 16,000 partners.Position: Business Office Manager
(Home Health) - Full-Time Office: PruittHealth Home Health -
Florence, SC JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for assisting the
Administrator with administrative functions of the home health
agency and supervising clerical office staff. KEY
- Evaluate office processes and report opportunities for
improvement to Administrator.
- Perform data entry functions as needed for the efficiency of
the office operations.
- Order office supplies as directed by Administrator and manage
supply expenses against budgeted allotment.
- Assure coverage for receptionist duties of the office.
- Submit accounts payable information and maintain a system to
ensure invoices are submitted and paid on a timely basis.
- Maintain lines of communication with billing department to
ensure paperwork is completed in a timely manner to facilitate
- Work on billing reports daily to ensure timely filing of
- Ensure accuracy of daily census.
- Track and maintain personnel files for agency and branch
locations. To apply please e-mail QualificationsKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS,
- Must have access to a vehicle in good working condition.
- Ability to respond to change productively and handle additional
projects as assigned.
- Responsible for collection and data entry of payroll
information for agency and branch locations.
- Ability to carry out the duties and responsibilities of this
job (with or without reasonable accommodation) without posing
specific or current risk of substantial harm to the health and
safety of self and others.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish rapport and work effectively with a
variety of people.
- Must be well organized with ability to set clear
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Participation in center/agency surveys (Licensure/JCAHO) and
any subsequently required reports.
- Participation in mandatory in-services.
- Honor patients/residents' rights to fair and equitable
treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and
civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Comply with corporate compliance program.
- Perform other related duties as necessary and as directed by
- Keep supervisor informed of daily activities and issues.
Propose solutions to all issues.
- Provide clerical support to Administrator and office management
staff as needed.MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Two (2) years of college or business school and/or equivalent
combination of experience and training. MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
- One (1) year administrative experience in healthcare or similar
services industry. ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- Two (2) years of previous office management experience
preferredProof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption
required by date of hireFamily Makes Us Stronger. Our family, your
family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United
in making a difference. We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now
to get started at PruittHealth! As a condition of employment at
PruittHealth, all employees are required to provide proof of
COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a medical or religious
exemption is approved. As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer,
all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or
veteran status. Job: AdministrativePrimary Location: South
Carolina-FlorenceSchedule: Full-timeShift: 1st ShiftJob Posting:
Dec 21, 2022, 12:37:37 PM
Keywords: PruittHealth Home Health, Fayetteville , Business Office Manager-Home Health-Florence, Executive , Florence, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!