Company: Safelite Auto Glass
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Does this position interest you? You should apply - even if you
don't match every single requirement! We're known as an auto glass
company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass,
we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and
encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever
work.TheDistrict Manager drives long term market strategy by
leading and developing a team of store leaders to consistently meet
profit and sales goals. Reporting to a Regional Vice President,
they oversee all field sales and operations activity within their
district. They prioritize relationships with associates, customers
and insurance agents alike in order to stay connected to industry
trends and best practices and adjust their district strategies
accordingly.What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance
through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at .What You'll
- Develop, communicate and implement the vision for the market,
including short and long-term sales and operations plans to grow
market share and increase brand awareness to ensure Safelite is
well engrained in the market.
- Monitor monthly performance against sales and operations plans
and make appropriate adjustments to ensure that plans are met.
- Keep current on what the competition is doing and make
appropriate recommendations (pricing, services, product offerings)
to ensure Safelite is in line with or ahead of the competition;
Work with field sales to identify and develop new business
- Oversee P&L for the district, ensuring that revenue goals
are met by managing expenses, maximizing profits and minimizing
losses; conduct financial reviews with store leaders monthly for
- Lead through engagement and motivation, understanding the needs
of a primarily mobile workforce and creating a culture where
everyone is inspired to do their best.
- Create a positive and rewarding environment that encourages
retention; work with store leaders to foster a culture that drives
a great, memorable and easy customer experience in all stores.
- Partner with national leaders to standardize best practices,
implement the playbook in their region and drive change management
and adoption in the Field.
- Ensure that market leaders complete the annual Talent Review
Process for their direct reports ensuring the team is comprised of
high-performing associates and that under-performing associates are
- All other duties as assigned.What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field
- Valid state-issued driver's license required.
- 6+ years of leadership experience in an operations and sales
environment; auto aftermarket experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of sales, marketing and operations
- Ability to indirectly lead, coach and achieve results through
others and to develop associates so that they meet their
individual/career goals in tandem with the organization's
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
- Ability to travel up to 50%.#LI-HL1--Internal Associates:
Already a member of the Safelite team? Apply through your Workday
account by searching 'Find Open Jobs'.Diversity: Safelite welcomes
everyone. We value our diverse workforce and suppliers, and we're
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Learn more at
Safelite.com/Careers. Benefit amounts are estimates only. Actual
values will depend on benefit elections during enrollment.--
Keywords: Safelite Auto Glass, Fayetteville , District Manager, Executive , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...