Supplier Manager - Networking & Security
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Position:Supplier Manager - Networking & SecurityJob
Description:The Supplier Manager is the key link between Arrow and
our suppliers: RSA, Netwitness, Archer and Secureworks. They will
be responsible for development and execution of supplier GTM
Strategy for a set number of security suppliers including MDF
planning and investment, alignment of supplier products with
current market direction, creation of growth plans, and oversight
of marketing program execution, partner engagement, business
development, sales support, and partner recruitment. The Supplier
Manager drives positive results for Arrow and the supplier in three
critical areas: Revenue Growth & Profit Enhancement, Demand
Creation, and Relationship DevelopmentWhat you will be doing
Revenue Growth & Profit Enhancement
- Develop influential supplier relationships with key decision
makers resulting in Arrow being able to gain competitive advantage
on sales opportunities.
- Responsible for top line growth and maximizing profitability
for the assigned supplier at Arrow.
- Develop programs, drive strategies, and solutions to drive
- Build lasting relationships with Arrow and your assigned
suppliers to maximize topline and bottom-line growth.Demand
- Responsible for developing the business plan and comprehensive
marketing plan that supports the go-to-market strategy to meet
identified KPO's and gain market share.
- Collaborate across Arrow functional areas to create a winning
combination of products, support, and processes that drives maximum
success with our Selling Groups for our key suppliers.
- Work as a resource for the sales team to assist in selling
supplier technologies to customers.Supplier and Arrow Relationship
- Build influential relationships with key decision makers up to
C-level and across all functional areas at assigned suppliers to
grow sales and market share in respective technologies through
various programs and marketing communications activities.
- the point of contact between Arrow and its suppliers
- Ensure the appropriate groups are effectively engaged with our
- Be a supplier advocate within Arrow.What we are looking for
- 4-year degree
- 4-8 years' experience working with partners in a distribution
- Cybersecurity experience
- Guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area
based on existing solutions and procedures.
- Serves as an expert within own discipline.
- Serves as a resource for best practices/quality on functional
teams or projects.
- Trains/mentors junior staffWhat's In It For YouAt Arrow, we
recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important
aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial
compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!APPLY NOW!Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$81,100.00 -
$141,431.40Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from
posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between
base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at
offer. Location:US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow
Building)Remote work employees may be required to be present at the
closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the
Company's request and sole discretion.Time Type:Full timeJob
Category:Product Management & Supplier MarketingEEO Statement:Arrow
is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered
for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran
or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)Arrow COVID-19
Vaccination Policy:Arrow requires new employees in the United
States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to
beginning work, except where prohibited by law. This requirement
may not apply to supply-chain service employees assigned to work at
a light industrial facility, warehouse, distribution center, or
in-plant store, who are instead subject to location-specific safety
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Fayetteville , Supplier Manager - Networking & Security, Executive , Florence, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...