Assistant Restaurant Manager - Team Lead
Company: Ayvaz Pizza, LLC
Posted on: September 16, 2023
WHO WE ARE:
Ayvaz Pizza (Franchisee of Pizza Hut) is hiring Restaurant
Assistant Manager who will be responsible for assisting with the
daily operations of the restaurant. The Restaurant Assistant
Manager assists with ensuring that each visit by a customer result
in a friendly and personalized service with great food that is
promptly delivered in a clean and inviting environment.
We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic team player to join
our team! The Restaurant Assistant Manager position is responsible
for providing exceptional guest service and support, while working
closely with the District Manager and other team members to
maintain operational standards and procedures.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Personable, Results-oriented self-starter, a go-getter.
- Team contributor and leader who thrives in a fast-paced
setting. HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an integral member of the Operations Team, this position is
The management career path at Pizza Hut....
- Assistant Manager
- General Manager
- Training General Manager
- District Manager (and beyond....) And along the way, we will
provide to you the training and development needed to achieve your
management goals! Internal promotions are based on personal
performance and business need, not hire date!
Qualifications (includes, but not limited to):
- Minimum 1 year Assistant Manager experience (high volume food
service concepts preferred)
- Flexibility to work, rotating shifts, including weekends and
holidays (Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas)
- Valid Driver's License in good standing & access to private
- High School diploma or equivalent & possess all documents
required by state and federal law
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage your own
team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills, results
oriented and customer service focused Under the direction of the
General Manager, the Assistant Manager is responsible to support
the General Manager in managing the restaurant's daily operations,
including, but not limited to:
- Overseeing restaurant's daily operations
- Maintain day-to-day financial controls
- Create and manage staff schedules
- Interview, hire, train and orientate team
- Oversee coaching, counseling, and developing staff and managing
- Exercise proper food handling, equipment maintenance and
- Ensure health and safety inspections and standards are met
- Set the tone for the fun, family environment in the restaurant
SOME Perks & Benefits (Based on eligibility requirements:)
- A discount program that has discounts on things like glasses,
hearing aids, weight loss programs, step tracking devices, shoes,
- A provider finder/cost estimation tool, allowing members to
find in-network providers and get a cost estimation before the
- A wellness program, where earning points for things like
achieve step goals, can be redeemed to purchase wellness related
- A pregnancy planning tool, that helps track fertility, baby
growth, milestones, etc.
- Receive your GED credentials at no cost to you.
- Tuition Assistance. We invest in YOU by Empowerment and
Building Confidence for your future.
The Company reserves the right to conduct a background check of its
employees, and your employment may be conditioned on satisfactory
Pizza Hut is an equal opportunity employer
Keywords: Ayvaz Pizza, LLC, Fayetteville , Assistant Restaurant Manager - Team Lead, Executive , Marion, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!