Company: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Requisition ID: 119323
Sponsorship Available: No
Relocation Assistance Available: No
Goodyear. More Driven.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
Maintain the smooth and timely flow of plant production ensuring a
quality product is delivered to the next operation and
Achieve the business goals of the operation including cost, quality
safety, and delivery. Coach, develop, and support hourly
Hold associates accountable for attainment of objectives.
Drive Business Center strategies to the floor level.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Safely maintain the smooth and timely flow of plant production,
ensuring a quality product is delivered to the next
- Lead and promote safety in all aspects of the plant.
- Lead adherence of all procedures, audits, practices, and
standard work within the operation.
- Develop employees and foster a team culture.
- Develop, maintain and provide continuous improvement in his/her
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years relevant work experience
- Minimum of one year relevant work experience, manufacturing or
military experience preferred.
- Experience in tire manufacturing processes preferred
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Requires the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of safety and quality procedures, HR policies, and
- Ability to lead teams
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs
about 74,000 people and manufactures its products in 57 facilities
in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in
Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop
state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and
performance standard for the industry. For more information about
Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate .
Goodyear is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to that individual's race, color,
religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the online
application, or any other part of the employment process, please
contact the Goodyear Candidate Care Line at 330.796.4500.
Click here for more information about Equal Employment Opportunity
laws, and here for additional supplementary information.
Keywords: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company, Fayetteville , Area Manager, Executive , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!