Unit Deployment Manager (Reaper-TDL01) - Fayetteville
Company: AEVEX Intelligence
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Job DetailsJob Location Fayetteville, NC - , NCPosition Type Full
TimeDescriptionAEVEXs responsibility on the RISE contract:The
AFRICOM initiated Program provides the command with a flexible,
responsive, efficient, and reliable means to satisfy dynamic
requirements for intelligence collection support and related
services. The requirements in this PWS are derived from multiple
USAFRICOM AISR programs which provide direction for Contractor
Owned/Contractor Operated (COCO) deployment and sustainment of
fixed-wing Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR)
platforms and associated intelligence fusion cell(s) supporting the
platform(s), with the capability to collect, transmit, process,
provide analysis, exploit, and disseminate ISR products and
Position Overview: Unit Deployment Manager (UDM)
AEVEX Unit Deployment Manager (UDM) is a key element in the
operation of any program and a critical node in mission success.
The UDM ensures that when an analyst arrives on site, they are
prepared to execute contractual requirements on day one. The UDMs
role begins when a travel requirement is recognized; starts with
compiling the relevant visa requirements, followed by coordination,
planning and retrieval of the Common Access Card, and Letter of
Authorization. After this a Rough order of Magnitude (ROM) estimate
is created for all travel during the Travel Authorization (TAR)
process which then becomes a roadmap each employee utilizes to
remain within scope and eliminates creep during final expense
report closeout. The AEVEX UDM ensures end to end travel success by
taking a proactive approach to travel coordination.To accomplish
this task, the responsibilities of each individual position on the
team is further broken down into three metric groups; Technical,
Operational and Professional.
Technical: Technical metrics are those responsibilities that are
require a technical understanding of the mission, the software
needed, and the technical work required during execution.
- Provide all administrative travel functions in order for
AEVEX-IS employees to execute real world operations within
- Coordinates the deployment team members from CONUS to Africa;
coordinates and establishes training, travel, and lodging for
- Tracks deployment readiness for all personnel; analyzes data
and reports readiness to the Program Manager and leadership staff
within the business unit.
- Created multi-base/ agency database improving communication
between AEVEX-IS, military customer.
- Drove key initiatives identifying strengths and weaknesses
within the AEVEX-IS Business Unit and establish new procedures and
guidelines, to streamline the deployment process.
- Develop and maintain requirements database, track all
deployment requirements through to completion.
- Provide assistance to families of deployed AEVEX-IS employees
in company related matters.
- Provide 24-hour on call support (travel changes)
- Develop long-term rapport with customers and foster working
relationships through intercompany/unit operation.
- Utilize lessons learned across AEVEX Intelligence Solutions
Business Unit installation to develop long term plans for travel
SOP. Operational: Operational Metrics are those responsibilities
that require a higher level of understanding outside the scope of
- Maintain a general understanding of AEVEX customers program
capabilities and look for intersections.
- Maintain familiarity with contractor and government customer
chains of command.
- Communicate concisely and effectively with customer and program
- Communicate effectively with supporting agencies and displays
an understanding of the information that they produce.
Professional: Professional metrics consist of company based and
contract specific responsibilities that ensure compliance with
contractual agreements and professional development.
- On-Boarding, annual and security training complete.
- Familiar with customer processes: requesting additional hours,
travel authorization request (TAR), training authorization (TA),
- Familiar with AEVEXs expense reporting process (UNANET) and
consistently closes out travel to include a final trip report.
- Familiar with time keeping system (UNANET), consistently
records accurate time daily, and submits complete timecard weekly
with minimal deficiency.
- Displays professional conduct interacting with customer,
program leadership and team members.
- Demonstrates understanding and compliance with customer site
regulations to include dress-code and conduct.
- Cross checks program metrics and mission explanations daily to
ensure completeness and limit deficiency.
- Understands program location specific visa requirements and
maintains up-to-date credentials.
- Utilizes the proper chain of command for back office support
(finance, HR) Clearance Required: TS/SCIAEVEX Aerospace is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected
Keywords: AEVEX Intelligence, Fayetteville , Unit Deployment Manager (Reaper-TDL01) - Fayetteville, Executive , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!