LPN- Tarheel, NC & Newton Grove, NC - Temp to Perm, Perm
Company: Dzeel Clinical Healthcare
Location: Newton Grove
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job DescriptionLPN DESCRIPTION
- Title: LPN
- Job Family: Medical
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Reports To: Director, Multiple Specialty Clinic
- Populations Served: Neonate / Infant (0-12 months), Pediatric
(1 - 12 yrs.), Adolescent (13 - 19 yrs.), Adult (20 - 64 yrs.),
Geriatric (65 yrs. & older)JOB SUMMARYPerform nursing functions as
approved by LPN licensure through direct patient care. Ready
patients for the provider care team. Make sure the patient receives
all services needed. Participates as a member of the
Patient-Centered Health Home (PCHH) Care Team.GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Gives direct nursing care to assigned patients in conformance
with nursing techniques and procedures as stated in the Policy and
- Carries out patient's plan of care within health center policy,
procedures, and legal limitations.
- Follows the established lines of authority and
- Carries out proper procedures for basic life support, fire,
disaster, and infection control.
- Actively participates in cost containment by conserving
supplies and equipment and initiating patient charges.
- Attends required meetings and participates in in-services and
continuing education programs to keep current trends in nursing
- Plans with professional and departmental groups in developing
the patient care plan. Uses tact, patience, and understanding when
dealing with patients and families.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and evaluation of
the teaching plan.
- Documents an accurate and relevant record of patient care.
- Maintains communication with providers, utilizing providers'
- Participates in monitoring and evaluating the quality of
nursing care provided.
- Implements the outlined plan of care, consistently, effectively
to maintain the patient at the highest achievable level of
- Works in collaboration with patients' providers to share
information relevant to the patient's changing plan of care,
questions and seeks clarification of unclear providers orders.
- Adheres to and enforces health center and nursing policies and
procedures relating to the safety of patients and employees.
- Recognizes life-threatening situations and responds
- Accepts constructive criticism and implements suggestions
and/or goals for improving performance.
- Is aware at all times of conditions of patients assigned and
keeps appropriate personnel informed.
- Responsible for promoting the collaboration for the patient---s
continuum of care with all members of the PCHH Care Team
- Improves or maintains the patient---s social, behavioral,
functional, and physical health status.
- Assists with closing clinical gaps in care and ensure
consistent continuity of care
- Participates in case reviews during PCHH huddles: Daily
/Multidisciplinary-- GENERAL SKILLS
- Organizational Skills, Communication Skills, Interpersonal
Skills, Customer Relations, Mathematical, Analytical, Grammar,
Spelling, Read Comprehend Written Instructions, Follow Verbal
Instructions, Basic Computer Skills, General Clerical
- General environment: Works in a well-lighted, air-conditioned
area, with moderate noise levels.
- May be exposed to high noise levels and bright lights.
- May be exposed to limited hazardous substances or body fluids,
or infectious organisms.
- May be required to change from one task to another of different
nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Periods of mild to moderate stress levels and fluctuating
workloads may occur.
- May be scheduled as needed including overtime relocation
outside of home site or department.EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Successful completion and passing of Licensed Practical Nurse
Exam in State of NC.EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Public health and/or out-patient service (Preferred) Prefer
minimum 1-year experienceLANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to read and comprehend written materials.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Ability to communicate effectively one-on-one or for small
- Ability to make formal presentations to groups.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish and English with patients and
family members of various educational, socio-economic and cultural
- Near-normal hearing; Hear alarms/telephone/tape recorder/normal
- Near normal vision: Clarity of vision (both near and far),
ability to distinguish colors
- Good manual dexterity
- Good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks/motionPHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Occasionally within shift (1-33%) :(Sitting, Climbing, Reaching
above the shoulder, Lift/carry > 50 lbs. with assistance)
- Frequently within shift (34-66%) :(Twist at waist,
- Continuously within shift (67-100%) :(Standing, Walking,
Bending/Stooping)CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSURES
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR),
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with current NC licenseItems
Needed for submission:
- LPN license- active
- TB skin (2 part)
- Immunization Record
- Drug Screen
- Background checkPlease visit our website at
www.dzeelclinical.com or call 919-398-6333 ; ask for Benita
Rountree--Company DescriptionDzeel Clinical is a local,
woman-owned, veteran run healthcare staffing agency started and
operated in Garner, NC. Leadership at Dzeel prides itself on
keeping the North Carolina community at the top of their priority
list. Our Mission is: To provide reliability, education,
everlasting relationships, and PARTNERSHIPS to the community,
clients, and clinicians in support of patient care.Our Vision is:
To ensure all healthcare facilities, clinicians, and patients are
fully supported.Visit our website at dzeelclinical.com
Keywords: Dzeel Clinical Healthcare, Fayetteville , LPN- Tarheel, NC & Newton Grove, NC - Temp to Perm, Perm, Healthcare , Newton Grove, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!