Posted on: May 6, 2021
$30,000 - $41,600 per year
$2,000.00 Onboarding Bonus!
Why the Wide Pay Range?
The pay range varies widely because of differences in experience
and credentialing. For example, a candidate with formal RVT or CVT
credentials & lots of experience will be hired at the higher end of
the pay range; whereas an unlicensed veterinary
technician/assistant with less experience would typically start
nearer the lower end of the pay range. We assess skills and
credentials on-site during our "hands-on" second interview and make
a formal offer according to the credentials and skill set provided
at that time. Role may require reporting to either our Florence, KY
or Highland Heights, KY locations.
- Greeting customers and their pets
- Gathering patient medical histories
- Restraining pets during examinations and procedures
- Collection, setup, and reading of lab samples
- Filling prescriptions
- Taking and processing x-rays
- and more.
Advanced Duties (for those with requisite experience or on-the-job
- Pre-operative pet and equipment setup
- Monitoring pets during surgery
- Assisting veterinarians during surgery
- Post-operative monitoring and extubation
- Pet dentistry
- and much more
While we will provide on-the-job training, one or more years
experience working for an animal hospital is preferred.
- $2,000.00 Onboarding Bonus!
- $500.00 1st day of work / $500.00 at training completion /
$1,000.00 6 months post-training
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance Stipend
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Free Uniforms
- Discounted Pet Care Services
- and more
Over 30,000 pet owners in the Northern Kentucky - Greater
Cincinnati area trust their pet's health care to PetWow.
Keywords: PetWow, Fayetteville , Veterinary Technician, Healthcare , Florence, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!