Company: Home Instead
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you a Registered Nurse with a passion for seniors? Are you
looking to get involved in the early stages of a fast growing
business?This is not a typical clinical RN role. This role in our
non-medical home care agency will combine your RN expertise with
day to day operations of the business. Responsibilities will
- Visiting clients and developing Plan of Care (POC) that will
guide our CAREGivers in caring for the client.
- Training new CAREGivers on personal care skills
- Performing CAREGiver supervisory visits
- Managing our client care department, with the responsibility of
maintaining the highest levels of satisfaction with our
- Signing up new clients for services
- Handling/delegating client issues
- Some after hours work required.This is business/management job,
not a typical RN clinical role. If you love seniors, enjoy being
busy, and thrive on the energy of an ever changing set of
priorities, this could be the role for you!Each Home Instead
franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Fayetteville , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!