Caregiver/Personal Care Assistant
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Home Instead needs your help now more than ever!Make a lasting
impact and bring HOPE to a senior in need. Want to work for a
company that treats you more like a valued team member than just
another employee? We believe in our services, and we believe in our
CAREGivers. Home Instead CAREGivers/Personal Care Assistants go to
the homes of seniors to provide non-medical services to enhance
their quality of life and enable them to stay in their home.What's
in it for you? Benefits!
- CAREGiver-centric culture with 24-hour caring, professional
- Paid training Initial and on-going enrichment classes
- Competitive hourly wage
- Flexible schedule
- Access to virtual telehealth visits! (For qualifying
- Quick access to advances and pay via Tapcheck!
- Benefits available to those who qualify! Offering 401Ks, Aflac
supplemental insurance, and minimum essential health coverage
- Wage increases for hours served and excellent performanceWhat
does this job look like?
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with walking, bathing, grooming, dressing, and
- Alzheimer's/dementia care
- Transportation/running errandsWhat do you need to join our Home
- No experience necessary, but prior caregiving experience is
preferred (have you cared for a family member or loved one?)
- No license or certification necessary for our
CAREGiver/Personal Care Assistant position we will train you!
- Must have a compassionate heart and a desire to help
- Must enjoy working with and caring for seniors in an honest,
dignified, and respectful manner
- Must have own vehicle, a valid driver's license, and valid auto
insurance under own name
- Must have a clear criminal background check, DMV check, and
drug screen We have part-time positions open with shifts available
morning, afternoon, evening, and overnight ranging from 3 - 12
hours in length.Are you ready to be a bright spot in a senior's
day? Apply today we can't wait to meet you!Each Home Instead
franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Fayetteville , Caregiver/Personal Care Assistant, Healthcare , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!