Certified Nursing Assistant- Elizabethtown, NC
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Interim Healthcare -is seeking -a Certified Nursing Assistant
(CNA) -to provide home health aide services to clients in their
homes in Elizabethtown, NC.CNAs responsibilities include light
housekeeping, companionship, meal preparation & medication
reminders, assisting with grooming and/ or bathing.
- Part Time
- Saturday and Sunday
- 7:30am-9:30amInterim HealthCare of Clinton, NCAddress: 210
McKoy Street Clinton, NCTo learn more about joining our team,
please call (910) 592-9011Walk-in applicants welcome to meet our
team Monday- Friday 8 AM - 4 PM(New graduate CNAs with an active
license from the state of NC welcome to apply!) -Job
RequirementsOur -Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) -requirements
include, but not limited to are:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Active CNA license in good standing with the state board of
- Must pass a drug screening and background check.***NEW GRAD
CNAs WELCOME TO APPLY!***CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, HHA,
Home Health Aide, Personal Care, Companion, Home Care Aide,
Homemaker, Quality Care,Fullt-time, Elizabethtown, North Carolina
(NC) #cna #interimhealthcare -Benefits
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- 24-Hour On-Call/ Staffing Coordinator Assistance
- Career Growth Opportunities within the Organization
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonus Program ($$$)
- Home Care and/ or Facility Staffing Cases OPEN!
- In-house/ office events throughout the year
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Training
- Paid Weekly (every Friday)
- Frequent Worker Bonus!
- You make your own schedule!Company OverviewInterim HealthCare
is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare
staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of
career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to
full-time.If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look
no further. We offer the security of working for an established
company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great
jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300
offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with
our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career
partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each
Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.
-2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Fayetteville , Certified Nursing Assistant- Elizabethtown, NC, Healthcare , Elizabethtown, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!