Travel Med Surg Registered Nurse
Company: Supplemental Health Care
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Supplemental Health Care is partnering with a medical center in
Fayetteville, NC to help fill a Med Surg RN opening they have
available.Unit: Med SurgShift available: Days and nights / 12 hour
shiftsAssignment Length: 13 WeeksA.S.A.P. Starts
- Quick interviews will be offered to qualified registered
nurses.Registered Nurses who would like more information on the
position please contact Michael Bojic via call/text at 716.541.2637
or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.orgSupplemental
Health Care offers industry-leading benefits, please inquire when
we speak on the phone if Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and HSA are
important to you!Supplemental Advantages:
- Insurance: From full medical, dental, and vision to life
insurance, we'll help make sure that you and your family are
- Discounts: Enjoy discounts on scrubs, Verizon phone bills,
hotel stays, and even sporting events.
- Share the Care: Our referral program earns you money for every
nurse you send our way that completes a contract. The more they
make, the more you make!
- Supplemental University: CEU courses online, so you can stay up
today on your schedule.
- Pet Insurance: Large network of Vets and Clinics with
discounted wellness pet check-ups, testing, and procedures to
provide peace of mind.
Active PA RN license
1 year recent nursing experience
Medical or Religious COVID vaccine declinations accepted
Tele experience helpful
Keywords: Supplemental Health Care, Fayetteville , Travel Med Surg Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!