Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
Company: EDU Healthcare
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Brand new SLP needs in Eastern North Carolina!
Attends meetings, such as faculty meetings, special education
meetings, and parent-teacher conferences.
Schedules interventions using a variety of service delivery models,
including classroom intervention, consultation/collaboration, and
pull-out as appropriate to meet student needs in the least
Coordinates speech-language services with student services provided
by other school personnel.
EDU Healthcare is a nationwide leader in providing SLP services in
YOU are our investment! Our providers maintain their relationships
with our company year after year. Why? It is simple. We are
committed to providing you with the best experience of your
We help to mentor and support our team month after month throughout
the school year.
Expect more and let us help you achieve your goals.
Let our hiring managers find the best option for you by contacting
us today at 866-757-1272!
EDU HEALTHCARE:EDU Healthcare is a healthcare services company that
is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in 2007, we have
rapidly grown to be an independent leader in providing quality care
services to our clients, patients, and communities which we
operate. We provide:
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate
- Non-tax stipend allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referral bonus
Keywords: EDU Healthcare, Fayetteville , Speech Language Pathologist - SLP, Healthcare , Lillington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!