Travel RN - Med/Surge.TELE in Fayetteville, NC
Company: Nurses PRN
Posted on: May 16, 2022
A Med/Surg RN performs a variety of duties from entry to
discharge with a patient. Medical Surgical Nurses work directly
with patients and also may assist a doctor with procedures. A
Med/Surg RN can step in and perform the duties of a charge nurse
when assigned.Responsibilities:As a Med/Surg RN your duties
- Performing patient admissions and assessments.
- Giving needed medications.
- Documenting patient care regarding procedures and the results
of their tests.
- Carrying out doctors orders.
- Review labs and the results of other tests.
One year of experience as a Med/Surg Registered Nurse within the
past two years.
- Current Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Keywords: Nurses PRN, Fayetteville , Travel RN - Med/Surge.TELE in Fayetteville, NC, Healthcare , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!