PRN Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: COMFORT KEEPERS
Location: Southern Pines
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionComfort Keepers of Pinehurst is looking for a
Part Time/PRN Registered NurseComfort Keepers of Pinehurst provides
non-medical, in-home care for the elderly. Comfort Keepers was
founded with a single goal in mind – to help people stay in their
own homes. Since many of our clients do not need all the services
offered by a nursing facility, Comfort Keepers is an affordable
alternative that provides the highest level of quality of life that
is achievable while remaining in their home.The Registered Nurse
(RN) is responsible for the oversight of personal care clients,
caregiver training and supervisory visits. He or she will travel to
the clients' homes and assess their needs on a personal care plan,
respond to any changes in clients needs and respond to
- Assessment of client needs and creates plan of care.
- Communicate with other members of the home health team.
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in
compliance with regulations and standards.
- Communicates with clients and their families regarding
- Trains all new in home aides in personal care
- Must be a currently licensed RN in good standing with the
- Ability to provide supportive supervision to In-home aides and
- Previous management experience is preferred.
- Ability to provide quality training to staff and to accurately
assess the competencies of In-home Aides.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to learn new tasks
quickly and to handle a fast paced challenging environment.
- Excellent business and personal references.
- At least an intermediate understanding of financial
- Experience with handling client concerns and a strong desire to
provide the highest quality service.
- Meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following
background checks: Criminal history, motor vehicle driving record,
credit history, and drug testing.
- Must be bondable.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must hold a valid driver's license with a good driving
- Professional integrity with no history of abuse toward a
- Associate or higherRequired experience:
- Nursing: 2 years
- RN Supervisor: 2 yearsRequired license or certification:
- RN License with the State of North Carolina
Keywords: COMFORT KEEPERS, Fayetteville , PRN Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Southern Pines, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!