Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Posted on: June 23, 2022
NextCare IntroductionNextCare strives to be the leader in high
access healthcare, offering urgent care, occupational health,
virtual health and primary care services to our patients. With
offering services in twelve states (Arizona, Colorado, Kansas,
Michigan, Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oklahoma,
Texas, Virginia and Wyoming) and over 155 urgent care clinic
locations, we offer exceptional, affordable care to patients across
the country.At NextCare, we constantly strive to provide you with
the highest degree of caring, growth, integrity, results and
teamwork. These essential core values form the foundation of our
relationships with patients, customers, investors, partners and one
another. Extraordinarily high-performance standards serve as
critical guides for making important clinical and business
decisions. The expression of these standards is evident in our
behavior, our attitude, and our approach to our daily work. The
product of our strict adherence to core values is the ability to
harness tremendous organizational energy to achieve our goal of
upholding the highest standard for quality and service within the
high access healthcare. This unique combination of values,
performance standards and commitment serves as the key to our
What we are looking forNextCare Urgent Care is looking for an
energetic and enthusiastic FULL-TIME Physician Assistant or Nurse
Practitioner to provide medical care to urgent care patients.
LocationTo join our Provider team in Fayetteville, NCThe hours for
this facility are 8:00a.m. to 8:00p.m. Monday - Sunday. In most
cases the work schedule will require working 12 hour shifts,
rotating weekends and occasional holidays.
ResponsibilitiesThe Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner is
responsible for the following:
- Evaluating and treating patients in accordance with clinical
best practices for an urgent care and/or occupational health
- Providing compassionate and respectful patient care consistent
with NextCare services, values and mission statement.
- Treating all patients who present to the clinic appropriately
and discuss the treatment plan with the patient ensuring there is a
clear understanding of the next steps.
- Documenting care utilizing the electronic documentation
- Taking personal responsibility for appropriately coding and
billing for care rendered.
- Delivering exemplary care and act in a legal and ethical
- Maintaining clinical productivity consistent with peers and
industry standards for a similar setting.
- Follow up on patient care as indicated.
How you will make an impactThe Physician Assistant or Nurse
Practitioner supports the organization by providing exemplary
patient care thereby creating valuable relationships within the
community to contribute to the continued success of NextCare.
Essential Education, Experience and Skills:
- Active and unrestricted North Carolina medical license
- Active D.E.A.
- NCCPA certification for a Physician Assistant or an ANCC or
AANP certification for a Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Practitioners must be permitted to treat all age groups,
from infant to geriatric, as per their board specialty, such as
Family Nurse Practitioner
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Physician Assistant studies
or Master's of Nursing degree in Nurse Practitioner studies
- Active BLS Certification
- Must be comfortable with all age groups
- EHR proficient
- DOT Certification is required. If you are not currently
certified, we will register you for the training at no cost to
- Must be able to work occasional weekends and holidays, the
amount of these shifts will depend on facility you are assigned
Valued But Not Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Experience with initial x-ray interpretation prior to over-read
from the Radiologist
- For a Physician Assistant - Master's Degree in Physician
- Previous experience in an urgent care, ER fast- track or
full-service walk in medical clinic.
Benefits:NextCare offers full time employees medical, health
savings account, NextCare employee visit program, dental, vision,
basic life, voluntary employee/spouse/child life, long term
disability, short term disability, employee assistance program,
critical illness, accident, legal, identity theft and paid time off
benefits. Employees of all statuses are offered 401(k) Plan
benefits. Employees in select positions are offered shift
differential benefits. Benefits are offered per policy and plan
Equal Opportunity StatementNextCare Urgent Care is an Equal
Keywords: NextCare, Fayetteville , Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!