Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Staff Today Inc
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Staff Today Inc. Is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse
to work at a correctional facility in Lillington, North Carolina.
These are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc.
- 6a-230p 1st shift 8 hoursResponsibilities:
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists
regarding patient care
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients,
within the scope of practice to include, but not limited to, the
- Screen, observe, and assess patients, provide basic wound care
and personal care to patients.
- Deliver routine respiratory therapy and other treatments.
- Catheter and colostomy care.
- Collect vital signs and specimens.
- Prepare and administer medications.
- Administer and interpret TB skin tests.
- Observe and record pertinent patient information.
- Respond to emergencies, and assist the Registered Nurse and
Physician, as required.
- Minimum 1-year previous working experience as a Licensed
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Must have up to date credentials in the state of NC
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a
copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please
feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At (800) 928-5561 and ask to
speak with Isaac Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Keywords: Staff Today Inc, Fayetteville , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Lillington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!