Certified Medical Assistant - CMA
Company: United Health Systems
Location: Mount Olive
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionUHC Staffing is Hiring - Certified Medical
Assistant - CMA - North CarolinaJob description:The job
responsibilities would include:
- Obtaining and recording patient medical histories, vitals, test
results, and other information for medical records while
maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Coordinating the daily administrative activities, including
scheduling, patient check-in and check-out, and patient medical
- Preparing treatment rooms for clinical examinations and
assisting practitioners with medical procedures and other patient
- Delivering compassionate support, attention, and assistance to
patients and families.
- Ensuring compliance with all health care regulations, including
HIPAA and OSHA.
- Preparing and administering medications for patients as
directed by physicians.The other details of the job are:
- Assignment tenure: 14 weeks
- Guaranteed hours: 40
- Shift time: 7am - 7pm
- Job type: ContractIf interested, kindly help us with the
- Update Resume
- Last four digit of SSN
- Covid Certificate
- Valid Id Proof
- BLS Certificate
Keywords: United Health Systems, Fayetteville , Certified Medical Assistant - CMA, Healthcare , Mount Olive, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!