NP needed in North Carolina for Emergency Medicine coverage
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Emergency Medicine opening in Clinton, North Carolina. This and
other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in North Carolina that
is in need of an Emergency Medicine NP to help with temporary
coverage. Assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts, 4-6 shifts/month.
NC Medicaid/Medicare credentialed and enrolled in PECOS preferred.
Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
CompHealth has a variety of temporary assignments that last
anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth
recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your
- 12-hour shifts, 4-6 shifts/month
- All ages
- NC Medicaid/Medicare credentialed and enrolled in PECOS
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs,
pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner
jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist
jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care
jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs,
pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician
Keywords: CompHealth, Fayetteville , NP needed in North Carolina for Emergency Medicine coverage, Healthcare , Clinton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!