CNA Pediatric Home Health
Company: Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Angels of Care Home Healthis looking forCertified Nursing
Assistants (CNA)inFayetteville, NCand surroundingareas.Angels of
Care has been caring for the medically fragile community across the
nation since 2000! We pride ourselves on our
values:Heart,Advocacy,Love,Outreach, andSpeed!#HALOSPay Range:
$25,000 - $35,000At our company, CNAs are able to get back to why
they became CNAs: To provide direct, one-on-one care to medical
fragile individuals and to make a difference in the lives of their
patients and families. Our CNAs work flexible and predictable
schedules with full support anytime day or night.We are looking
forCertified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to work full-time and
part-time shifts. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Activities of daily living (bathing, personal hygiene,
- Range of motion activities
- Bolus feeding
- Oral/Nasal suctioning
- Oxygen administrationAre You the Right Candidate?Please apply
if you have the following qualifications.
- Must have valid Certified Nursing Aide I or II certification,
copy of TB test, current CPR, and valid state identification, must
be at least 18 years of age.
- Must displace good emotional health and be able to physically
tolerate much standing, bending and lifting within guidelines and
teaching provided by the state of North Carolina.
- Must be able to read and follow written instructions and
document the care as directed.
- Must demonstrate flexibility in acceptance of assignments and a
cooperative attitude toward providing services.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal
- Ability to make a positive and lasting first impression!
- Physical ability to walk, lift, bend, kneel, see, hear, and
speak clearly.Why Angels of Care:We have a full benefits package,
outlined below. Among these great benefits, we LOVE our employees!
We appreciate our field staff, keep you informed on ways you can
help advocate for our medically fragile kids, and so much more!
- Medical Health Plans
- Flexible scheduling
- 1:1 patient care ratio
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off
- Patient Care Coordination Services
- and much more!U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action InformationIndividuals seeking employment at Angels of Care
Pediatric Home Health are considered without regards to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification,
national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health, Fayetteville , CNA Pediatric Home Health, Healthcare , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!