Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Autumn Care of Fayetteville
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) looking to
make a difference?
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7
different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents
and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the
development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation
Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and
attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- Insurance Available after 60 days!
- Shift Differential for 2nd shift every day of the week
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited
college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise
the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing
- Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local
standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility,
and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
Shift & Wage:
- Full-Time Opportunities Available
- Shifts Needed: 3pm-11pm
- Wage: $29-$32 per hour
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Autumn Care of Fayetteville, Fayetteville , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!