Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Adults
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Come for the Flexibility, Stay for the Culture.
BAYADA Home Health Care was founded on the principle that health
care gets better when clients get better care at home-the place
they most want to be. Delivering care is our highest priority and
NEWLY INCREASED PAY RATES - Flexible schedule - Weekly Pay - Paid
Training - Benefits - Bonus & More!
FULL TIME, PART TIME, PRN and BAYLOR Nursing opportunities! 1st,
2nd and 3rd SHIFTS available. Apply today, Click to schedule an
interview with Tim or contact Tim at 704-795-8054 or
firstname.lastname@example.org for RN and LPN positions.
* One on one care
* Flexible schedules
* Electronic charting using AlayaCare.
* In-house education and training programs
* Awarding-winning adult and pediatric Simulation labs
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- Recognition through HERO program, BAYADA bucks and clinician
- Presidential Scholarship offered yearly for education
- Talent development and mentoring programs
- $500-1200 referral bonus
- 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift
- Weekdays and Weekends
* LPN with a current valid license to practice as issued by the
State Board of Nursing
- Preventative Care coverage for all employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision options for PT (30 hrs/wk) or FT
- Company-paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Partner
- Flexible Spending and Health Spending Accounts
Our service promise to you:
The BAYADA Way, our company philosophy, is at the heart of
everything we do, and the ever-present guiding force in our daily
work-in spirit and in action. The mission, vision, beliefs, and
core values it expresses define our culture and embody the essence
of what we stand for, believe in, and value.
Since 1975, BAYADA Home Health Care has had a special purpose to
help people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and
SER-PiedmontAs an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed
home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Fayetteville , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Adults, Healthcare , Rockingham, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!