Registered Nurse ( RN ), Visits
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 25, 2023
MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA has immediate openings for RN,
Registered Nurses to perform home health visits for our MUSC Health
at Home by BAYADA office, located in Myrtle Beach, SC. This office
services clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout
Marion and Florence Counties.
Hiring for full time, part time and per diem opportunities!
Join our growing office today!
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits
plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick
leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life
insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee
- To learn more about benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in South
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who
set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our
caring team today!MUSC Health has partnered with a leading national
provider of comprehensive home health care-BAYADA Home Health
Care-to deliver high-quality, short-term care to adults recovering
at home after an illness, injury, or surgery, or to manage a
chronic condition. BAYADA, which brings more than 40 years of home
health expertise to our community, enhances the quality services
that our patients have come to expect from MUSC. Together as MUSC
Health at Home by BAYADA, we are dedicated to safely transitioning
patients from the hospital and keeping them safe at home, where
they want to be. MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA is an equal
opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be
discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Fayetteville , Registered Nurse ( RN ), Visits, Healthcare , Florence, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!