Dir of Nursing
Company: Genesis Healthcare LLC
Location: Mount Olive
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute
healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide
variety of living options and professional clinical services. We
are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like
you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a
We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high-quality
healthcare and everyday compassion!
* We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of
Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and
compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through
creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
* We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and training
opportunities so you can build a long and successful career with
* We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis
mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and
enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our
* We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between
Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best
* We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC
and CMS standards.
The Director of Nursing infuses collaboration, respect and a
passion, for helping others by leading the center's nursing team
through a shared vision and purpose.
* Drive business excellence, staff excellence, clinical excellence,
and customer excellence.
* Provide service and servant leadership, direction, and
administration of day-to-day patient care operations.
* Ensure regulatory and policy compliance.
* Promote an environment focused on top of license practice and
* Communicate a shared vision for clinical excellence; ensures the
realization of high-quality and cost-effective healthcare
* Foster continuous improvement of nursing services and staff to
meet patients/residents and their families' needs and
* Health, Dental, Vision, Company-paid life insurance, 401K, Paid
* Variable compensation plans
* Inclusive workplace with DEI committee
* Nursing Student Loan Debt Repayment and Tuition Assistance
* Tuition, Travel, and Wireless Service Discounts
* Employee Assistance Program to support mental health
* Employee Foundation to financially assist through unforeseen
Restrictions apply based on collective bargaining agreements,
applicable state law and factors such as pay classification
(full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length
* Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or
university with a current Registered Nurse-RN license by the State
Board of Nursing; BSN preferred. *At least 1 year of nurse
leadership experience in long-term care is required. *At least 2
years of prior clinical experience is required. *Must have
knowledge of the MDS process, state nurse practice act, and
state/federal regulations. *On-call availability is required. *To
protect the health and safety of our patients, residents,
employees, family members, and the communities we serve, Genesis
has implemented a universal COVID-19 vaccination requirement for
employees, care partners and onsite vendors.
* Position Type: Full Time
* Job City: Mount Olive
* Requisition Number: 439006
Keywords: Genesis Healthcare LLC, Fayetteville , Dir of Nursing, Healthcare , Mount Olive, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!