Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 26, 2023
MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA has an immediate opening for a
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA). This is a full time or part
time position as a home care Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
providing visits within Florence County and Marion County. Primary
territory for role will be Florence County.
Prior home care experience is preferred but not required. As a home
care Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) you will assist clients in
attaining or maintaining optimal physical well being by providing
treatment, tests, client education and appropriate interventions as
delegated by a licensed Physical Therapist.
Each Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) must:
- Have current licensure or certification in the state of South
- Have graduated from a two-year college level program approved
by the American Physical Therapy Association, as indicated by
school transcript or diploma, or
- Have two years of appropriate experience as an Physical
Therapist Assistant (PTA) and a satisfactory grade on a proficiency
exam conducted, approved or sponsored by the U.S. Public Health
Service when initial qualification occurred before December 31,
- Have at least one year's work experience under the supervision
of a qualified Physical Therapist.
- Other activities, as requested.
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits
plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick
leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life
insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee
- To learn more about benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
MUSC Health has partnered with a leading national provider of
comprehensive home health care-BAYADA Home Health Care-to deliver
high-quality, short-term care to adults recovering at home after an
illness, injury, or surgery, or to manage a chronic condition.
BAYADA, which brings more than 40 years of home health expertise to
our community, enhances the quality services that our patients have
come to expect from MUSC. Together as MUSC Health at Home by
BAYADA, we are dedicated to safely transitioning patients from the
hospital and keeping them safe at home, where they want to be. MUSC
Health at Home by BAYADA is an equal opportunity employer, and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Fayetteville , Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Healthcare , Florence, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!