Nurse (RN or LPN) All Shifts Available (Up to $34/hour)
Company: MGA Homecare
Location: Laurel Hill
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Treatment of adult and children according to the active plan of
care, as given by the physician and other appropriate
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and
- Documents all activities, assessments, nursing actions,
responses and coordination of care
- Educates the patient and family regarding the disease process,
self-care techniques, and prevention strategies, and in meeting the
patient's nursing needs.
- Call for more information 910-280-0435
- Full-Time and Part-Time work
- 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Earn -PTO from Day 1!
- Day and Night Shifts available!
- 24/7 Clinical Support
- Paid Client Orientation and Training
- Sign on Bonus!
- Please visit us at our company site and follow us on LinkedIn
- RN or LPN license in NC or compact state license
- Experience of 6 months preferred, but will train with less than
6 months exp.
- CPR/TB Additional Information As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- Competitive, weekly pay
- PTO day ONE
- Benefits (401k, medical, dental, vision, life, and more)
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- New grad training programAll your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords:
Registered Nurse (RN), Location: Laurel Hill, NC - 28351
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Fayetteville , Nurse (RN or LPN) All Shifts Available (Up to $34/hour), Healthcare , Laurel Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...