LPN, Clinic Nurse, Fayetteville
Company: Piedmont HealthCare
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Performs a variety of patient care activities in accordance with established standards and practices.
1. Triage incoming telephone calls; responds to questions regarding medications and treatment instruction; coordinates telephone requests to refill prescription drug medications in accordance with physician's directions and protocols.
2. Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with clinical nursing standards; observes, records, and reports patient's condition; advises physician of patient's adverse reactions to drugs and / or treatments.
3. Provides patient education and teaching under the direction of a physician; answers questions regarding diagnostic testing and treatment.
4. Dresses wounds according to standard clinical procedures.
5. Performs Medical Assistant duties as necessary (refer to MA job description).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
--- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
--- Ability to write simple correspondence.
--- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
--- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
--- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
--- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
--- Proficiency with the computer systems that are used in the practice including Practice Management System, Internet products that relate to office functions and Microsoft office systems available to the office.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Successful completion of an accredited practical nurse program.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Current License in the State of Georgia as a LPN or NLC/eNLC Multistate License.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Excellence at Work
Piedmont is a certified Great Place to Work--- -- a national designation based on employee feedback about trust, workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont one of Georgia's 10 best employers and the highest-ranked healthcare provider.
Keywords: Piedmont HealthCare, Fayetteville , LPN, Clinic Nurse, Fayetteville, Healthcare , Fayetteville, North Carolina
here to apply!