Physician / Surgery
Company: Integrity Healthcare.
Posted on: September 18, 2023
- BC/BE orthopedic trauma surgeon
- Join a busy clinical service with a large volume of high-energy
blunt and penetrating trauma
- Current practice includes 6 orthopedic surgeons with subspecialty
training in arthroplasty, hand and upper extremity, shoulder and
elbow, and sports.
- Orthopedic Residency on-site
- Provide orthopedic coverage for the regions busiest trauma center
and one of the top 10 busiest Emergency Departments in the
- Collaborative environment
- Must becomfortable with the whole spectrum of orthopedic trauma
surgery, including the treatment of multiply injured polytrauma
patients, pelvis and acetabular fractures, periarticular fractures,
fracture-related infections, non-unions, and malunions.
Top Tier Compensation
We offer a competitive salary, holiday differentials, as well a
quarterly incentive bonus. We offer a generous sign-on bonus plus a
moving allowance. The comprehensive benefits package includes
Malpractice Insurance paid, CME Time and Allowance, 403(b) match,
457(b), health, vision, dental, and other desirable benefits.
Diverse community of 300,000+
Easy access to ocean and mountains and world class golf and horse
About an hour outside of Raleigh
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare., Fayetteville , Physician / Surgery , Healthcare , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!