Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Come for the Flexibility, Stay for the Culture --
Looking for a new career to call home for the holidays?
BAYADA Offers Our LPNs:
- One on one care
- Flexible scheduling based on your preferences
- Weekly pay
- Preventive Care Coverage for ALL employees (PRN
- Short commute times - we match you with cases nearest you
BAYADA Home Health Care was founded on the principle that health
care gets better when clients get better care at home-the place
they most want to be.-- Delivering care is our highest priority and
We care for clients of all ages, diagnoses, and acuity levels. We
offer a multitude of excellent, paid training to our nurses to feel
comfortable and competent on their first shift.
We have clients in & around the following counties:
Cumberland - Harnett - Hoke - Robeson - Sampson - Bladen - Scotland
- Lee - Moore
Additional LPN Field Benefits Include:--
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Partner
to join our talent network!
- Current valid nursing license in the U.S.
- Graduation from a qualified nursing program
How we prepare our LPNs for success:
- Paid training from day 1 in the office, in the home, and
- Practice with award-winning adult and pediatric Simulation
- 24/7 around the clock clinical support
- Electronic charting using AlayaCare
Available LPN Shifts:--
- 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts
- PRN, Part-Time, or Full-Time
- No weekend or minimum requirements
Pay: $25-$30/hr* Bonuses offered!
with our Regional Recruiting Manager, Mary Katherine (MK)
Call MK: 910-660-6036.
SER-RDU-RXAs an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home
health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. --Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Fayetteville , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Laurinburg, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!