Registered Nurse (RN) - Travel Assignment
Company: 3D Medical Staffing
Posted on: November 19, 2018
Job DescriptionREGISTERED NURSES / RN's
3D Medical Staffing is looking to hire Registered Nurses to join our Team as a Travel RN. 3D Medical Staffing is a leading Staffing Company for registered nurses looking for exciting assignments. As an Registered Nurse you will learn and implement the latest medical technologies and perform evaluations of test results to provide the best possible patient care. It is essential that you have a strong working knowledge of the specialty that your credentialed in
CURRENT TRAVEL & PER DIEM ASSIGNMENTS IN ICU, MED/SURG, TELEMETRY, OPERATING ROOM, LABOR & DELIVERY, POSTPARTUM, ER, PACU, CATH LAB, DIALYSIS, PHSYCIATRY & NICU!Registered Nurse Responsibilities
- RN will Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
- Rn will Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- RN will Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.Registered RN BENEFITS
- Flexible schedules too all of our staff. If you are looking for full-time work or part-time work we can assist you!
- Numerous Travel Assignments to choose from
- Housing accommodations or monthly housing stipend provided
- We work extremely hard to find our staff the work they desire.
- Direct Deposit, flexible schedule & great compensation.
- Job RequirementsRegistered Nurse Requirements:
• 1 year recent acute hospital experience!• Current RN License!• BLS Card any other certifications that may be required for your specific specialty (ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC & AWON etc)• Immunization Record (2 MMR, Current TB, Proof of 2 Varicella & Tetanus)Company DescriptionWe specialize in placing Registered Nurses for permanent placement & 13 week travel or local assignments in specialties of ICU, ER, Labor & Delivery, Telemetry, Medical Surgical, Rehab, Oncology, Operating Room, NICU, PACU, CATH LAB. DIALYSIS & Post Partum.
Keywords: 3D Medical Staffing, Fayetteville , Registered Nurse (RN) - Travel Assignment, Healthcare , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!