REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - IV/Home Infusion (Per Diem)- Raleigh/Durham
Company: Bioscrip, Inc.
Posted on: February 15, 2019
BioScrip, Inc. is the largest independent national provider of infusion and home care management solutions, with approximately 2,100 teammates and nearly 70 service locations across the U.S. BioScrip partners with physicians, hospital systems, payors, pharmaceutical manufacturers and skilled nursing facilities to provide patients access to post-acute care services. BioScrip operates with a commitment to bring customer-focused pharmacy and related healthcare infusion therapy services into the home or alternate-site setting. By collaborating with the full spectrum of healthcare professionals and the patient, BioScrip provides cost-effective care that is driven by clinical excellence, customer service, and values that promote positive outcomes and an enhanced quality of life for those it serves. Ours is a fast-paced dynamic work environment with room for new ideas and opportunities for career advancement. We offer a wide array of welfare benefits as well as Tuition Reimbursement, an Employee Referral Program, and a 401(k) Retirement Savings.
Due to our exceptional growth and success, we are recruiting for an Infusion RN to join our team.
What you do as an Infusion RN makes an exceptional difference in the quality of our patients lives and their families. As a Registered Nurse at BioScrip you will experience new challenges and receive on the job training for complex therapies. We offer flexibility, clinical support and growth, including sponsorship to sit for the Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI--) exam within 2 yrs. of employment.
Our Registered Nurses are responsible for providing IV nursing care in the home or ambulatory setting, performing in-hospital discharge assessments and occasional IV hook-ups, teaching patients about their home infusion therapy, and providing ongoing monitoring of their treatment. BioScrip seeks RNs who are customer-service oriented and seeking growth. Previous IV experience is desired; experience in specialty infusion, critical care, home health or pediatrics would also be considered. Ideal candidates should have experience and comfort working with both adults and pediatrics but all experience will be considered.
Start your new career path as part of the BioScrip family. Apply with us today!
- Current state licensure(s) as a Registered Nurse in good standing.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Knowledge of and/or ability to learn accreditation standards and industry standards of practice.
- Understanding of laws and regulations related to area of practice.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, HIPAA compliance and visit documentation.
- Must be able to travel in assigned territory as needed with flexibility to meet patient needs.
- Prioritizes responsibilities and work assignments.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills and organizational skills required.
- Able to work independently and demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others.
- Ability to promote a compassionate, caring, customer service oriented culture by operating in a professional and collaborative fashion.
- Knowledge of computerized information systems and ability to learn.
- Plans and organizes work effectively.
- Displays a neat, clean, professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Ability to maintain CPR certification; must be active prior to start date.
BioScrip is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, color, race, ancestry, national origin, disability, genetic information, military status, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, marital status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, legally protected medical condition, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Background checks and drug screens are part of our hiring process. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
Keywords: Bioscrip, Inc., Fayetteville , REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - IV/Home Infusion (Per Diem)- Raleigh/Durham, Healthcare , Fayetteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!